If there’s anyone else like me out there, I cordially invite you to tag along and join in the conversation!
A little more about me, personally…
I serve as the pastor of North Presbyterian Church (Kalamazoo, Michigan), a congregation that specializes in doing ministry alongside people who live with mental illness.
I live in Kalamazoo with my spouse (a fellow Presbyterian pastor, but without my High Church tendencies) and our two kids.
- Henri J.M. Nouwen. Adam: God’s Beloved
- Jean Vanier. Becoming Human
- Anthony Marett-Crosby (ed.) The Benedictine Handbook
- Bob Ekblad. Reading the Bible With the Damned
- Dorothy Day. Selected Writings
- Joan Chittister. The Rule of Benedict: A Spirituality for the 21st Century
- Brennan Manning. The Ragamuffin Gospel
- William Stringfellow. An Ethic for Christians and Other Aliens in a Strange Land
- Thomas Keating. Open Mind, Open Heart
- John W. Nevin. The Mystical Presence
- Philip Schaff. The Principle of Protestantism
- W. Bradford Littlejohn. The Mercersburg Theology and the Quest for Reformed Catholicity
- Thomas Merton. New Seeds of Contemplation